ESTHER is a interfaith social-justice organization. We are grassroots and non-profit basing our work in the Fox Valley region in Wisconsin.
ESTHER aims to bring together communities of faith to build community and to identify and act on issues of injustice. Faith communities covenanting with ESTHER are united based on shared values such as equality and human dignity. We work with congregations and individuals in collaboration with community partners and public officials so all have a voice and role in bringing about strong and just communities.
We seek to:
- Bring healing and unity as an interfaith community that reaches beyond the divisions of race, creed, and socio-economic status
- Build solid relationships with one another and with community leaders
- Identify and address root causes of poverty, oppression, and injustice
- Be agents of change that unite the community and spread a message of hope
- Work at local, state, and national levels to promote justice
- Empower people to overcome injustices and respond to the social-justice concerns of people in the communities of the Fox Valley
Increasing Access to Transportation: What We Can Do
A conversation and action planning session. Click the link below for more information.